Diffstat (limited to 'src/current/tools/zipre')
1 files changed, 15 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/src/current/tools/zipre b/src/current/tools/zipre
index 4e6966f..e16a5e9 100755
@@ -4,11 +4,25 @@
* Given a set of sorted zips, generates a regular expression to match only the
* given input
+ * Copyright (C) 2016 LoVullo Associates, Inc.
+ * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
+ * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+ * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
+ * (at your option) any later version.
+ * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
+ * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
+ * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* I wanted to write this in Scheme (it's a perfect recursive application), but
* I figured that other developers may get annoyed having to find a Scheme impl
* that works for them...so...PHP it is...
* THIS SCRIPT EXPECTS THE DATA TO BE SORTED! This can be easily accomplished by
* doing the following:
* sort -d zipfile | ./zipre