Diffstat (limited to 'src/current/tools/zipre')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 37 deletions
diff --git a/src/current/tools/zipre b/src/current/tools/zipre
index 3ec1cc3..2206071 100755..120000
@@ -1,37 +1 @@
- * Given a set of sorted zips, generates a regular expression to match only the
- * given input
- * Copyright (C) 2016 R-T Specialty, LLC.
- * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- * I wanted to write this in Scheme (it's a perfect recursive application), but
- * I figured that other developers may get annoyed having to find a Scheme impl
- * that works for them...so...PHP it is...
- * THIS SCRIPT EXPECTS THE DATA TO BE SORTED! This can be easily accomplished by
- * doing the following:
- * sort -d zipfile | ./zipre
-// grab input from stdin (must be sorted!)
-$data = explode( "\n", file_get_contents( 'php://stdin' ) );
-// build and output
-echo gen_re_quick( $data );
+../../../build-aux/zipre \ No newline at end of file