blob: 3ec1cc3c702dc8f3be76e1d3330171610c4f74bf (plain
* Given a set of sorted zips, generates a regular expression to match only the
* given input
* Copyright (C) 2016 R-T Specialty, LLC.
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* I wanted to write this in Scheme (it's a perfect recursive application), but
* I figured that other developers may get annoyed having to find a Scheme impl
* that works for them...so...PHP it is...
* THIS SCRIPT EXPECTS THE DATA TO BE SORTED! This can be easily accomplished by
* doing the following:
* sort -d zipfile | ./zipre
// grab input from stdin (must be sorted!)
$data = explode( "\n", file_get_contents( 'php://stdin' ) );
// build and output
echo gen_re_quick( $data );