|author||Mike Gerwitz <email@example.com>||2019-01-09 01:10:35 -0500|
|committer||Mike Gerwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-01-16 23:44:41 -0500|
src/404.htm: Update page
This is a bit less abrasive and a tad bit more helpful. As I've mentioned in previous commits, the goal of this site has since changed.
Diffstat (limited to 'src')
1 files changed, 21 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/src/404.htm b/src/404.htm
index 4a1231e..9bc5967 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,28 @@
- <h1>Page Not Found</h1>
+ <h1>Page Not Found (404)</h1>
- Sorry the page you requested cannot be found; it may have been removed
- or you may have stumbled across a broken link. If you believe that you
- have received this message in error, please contact Mike directly. If
- you have arrived at this page from an external link, please contact the
- author of that website instead.
+ The page you requested cannot be found—it may have been removed
+ or you may have stumbled across a broken link.
+ If you manually entered the URL,
+ please verify that it was entered correctly.
+ If you believe that you have received this message in error,
+ please contact
+ <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
+ with the full URL of this page.
- [This is where one would insert the obligatory “we apologize for the
- inconvenience”...but this is a personal site, not a business, so I'm not all
- that sympathetic. If it's a bug, it'll be fixed. If you think that the page
- you're looking for should exist (and that it did in the past), consider looking
- through this site's repository (available on the Projects page) and seeing what
- might have happened to it. Good day to you, kind sir/madam/otherwise.]
+ You may also check
+ <a id="ia" href="https://web.archive.org/https://mikegerwitz.com/">The Internet
+ Archive</a> for this page.
+<!-- try to be helpful, if scripts are enabled -->
+ // @license magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1f739d935676111cfff4b4693e3816e664797050&dn=gpl-3.0.txt GPL-v3-or-Later
+ document.getElementById( 'ia' ).href =
+ 'https://web.archive.org/' + document.location.href;
+ // @license-end